FAC1501 Introductory Financial Accounting – Semester 1
FAC1501 Introductory Financial Accounting
- Your friendly Student Advisor (Tutor) will facilitate the entire experience.
- A vibrant discussion forum for engaging with your classmates and Student Advisor with any subject related matters.
- An activity feed to keep up to date with what is going on with your group
- Email updates or digests direct to your inbox so you know when there are discussion on your forum
- You can start engaging even more personally with your fellow students by sending them direct friendship requests on the forum.
- Revision App where you can compare and discuss assignments and past exam questions.
- An exam pack will be made available for students (mock exam typical questions and answers)
- Share useful resources with your classmates (click below to see what is there now)
- Students have access to a lecturer to answer all questions.
SKU: N/ACategories: 1st Level, 1st Semester, BCom, Premium, Study Groups
- FAC1501 EXAM PACK 2016.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU 8 - Bank reconciliations.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU 9 - Trial Balance.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU1.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU10 - Final accounts v1.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU2.pdf
- FAC1501 - SU3.pdf
- FAC1501 SU 5.pdf
- FAC1501 SU 7 Class examples.xlsx
- FAC1501 SU4.pdf
- SU 6 - Credit transactions.pdf
- SU 7 - Inventory.pdf
- May2011 Exam.xlsx
- May2012 Exam.xlsx
- October2011 Exam.xlsx
- October2012 Exam (1).xlsx
FAC1501 Introductory Financial Accounting introduces students to the fundamental concepts and principles of financial accounting; the purpose and use of business documents; the recording of cash and credit transactions; bank reconciliation; inventory; trial balance; final accounts; adjustments and the elementary financial statements of a sole tracer.
Resources for FAC1501-FAC1M1X Introductory Financial Accounting
Back to top
В его ноздрях торчала английская булавка. Беккер показал на бутылки, которые смахнул на пол. - Они же пустые. - Пустые, но мои, черт тебя дери. - Прошу прощения, - сказал Беккер, поворачиваясь, чтобы уйти.